Established in 2014, ella&il was founded by Rikke & Lene Holmen-Jensen with a dedication to create the timeless garments for the fashionable everyday look. The company has experienced rapid growth and are looking for more dedicated people to be a part of the ella&il team.
Business Controller, one-year temporary position
Our business controller will soon leave for her maternity leave, and we are looking for a flexible and easy-going person who can step into her position for a while.
- Have responsibility for all systems and master data
- Follow up on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on sales, costumers etc.
- Provide overall budgets together with General Manager
- Have responsibility for orders and invoices towards all suppliers
- Point of contact for the accountant and the auditor
- Continuously focus on improvement of the overall operation and effectiveness of the company
- Participate in the development of the company’s plans with a strategic view and use of financial data in the decision making
- Other tasks must be expected
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience from consulting, controlling, accounting or with planning and reporting
- Being proficient in Excel
- Good Norwegian and English communication skills
- Be self-driven
- Have the ability to work in teams
- Be analytical and result oriented
- Be flexible
Please send CV and motivational letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Lene Holmen-Jensen at +47 93 49 47 32
- Assisting with ongoing daily tasks at the Head Office at Lilleaker
- Assisting the Product Development team in coordinating and managing all aspects of collections from the design phase to final collections
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with marketing in social media. This includes Instagram, Facebook and own website
- Assisting in photoshoots and campaigns taken of all new collections
- Be self-driven
- Be a team player with the ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Be Flexible
- Be structured and have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong social skills
- Strong motivation for learning more about an entrepreneurial firm
Please send us a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions for any of the positions please contact Lene Holmen-Jensen at +47 93 49 47 32.