We take privacy seriously because it is about respect for you as a user of our website and for you as a customer. ellaandil.com has therefore prepared thisthe privacy statement in accordance with the Personal Data Act for the processing of personal data, where information security and internal control requirements are met.
Personal data stored
Personal information is any form of data, information and information that can be associated with and identifies a person, such as name, birth number,phone number or picture. More information about privacy is available at www.datatilsynet.no. This Privacy Statement applies to the collection and use of personal data at ellaandil.com and in connection with purchases in the online store and other inquiries to ellaandil.com. Here you will find information about what personal data is collected, what they are used for and what rights you have. ella&il organization number: 913 224 078 is responsible for the treatment and can be contacted for questions at email@example.com
What personal information we process
When shopping for something in the online store, you must in many cases provide the following information:
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
• Card information
• Delivery addressRegistration of this information is a prerequisite for the purchase to be completed. In connection with purchases and inquiries we will also store:
• Purchase history, including the type of item you purchased and when you purchased them
• Service status, service history, returns and complaints. If you have created a user profile on the Website, you may choose to log in with your username and password when shopping on the Website.When creating a user profile, we require you to provide the following information:
• Postal address
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
When you create a profile, you have the opportunity to check that you want to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by using a link at the bottom of the newsletter which will be sent by email. email. If you choose to participate in a campaign, user survey etc. this may mean that you provide additional information, such as gender, date of birth, interests, etc. depending on what is being requested in each campaign or user survey. Participation in these types of surveys is voluntary. Archiving of personal data The Accounting Act requires us to store transaction data for 5 years, but in order to safeguard customers’ rights in connection with the warranty and claims under the Consumer Purchase Act, the Purchase Act and ellaandil.com’s terms of sale, we store purchase history for 10 years.
Securing personal data
ellaandil.com has good routines and comprehensive measures to ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to your personal data and that data processing is done incompliance with the requirements of current legislation. Examples of such measures are risk assessments, implementation of organizational and physical measures, access management and filing routines, as well as routines for handling data and following up requests regarding the right of access, rectification and deletion. You can rest assured that ellaandil.com securely stores your personal information.
We want to be able to send you relevant information about news and offers that we think you might be interested in, but this is conditional on your consent. Consent is givenbuy in the online store or when you sign up for our news register on our website. It is voluntary to consent to this and you can withdraw the consent at any timein two ways:
• Subscribe to newsletters using the link provided in the email
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating what changes you want in relation to ella&il’s handling of your personal data The following personal information is stored on you when you register in our newsletter register: name, email, mobile, address. Your name and contact details dothat we can ensure that you do not receive the same information multiple times. The newsletters contain offers and information about news coming to ella&ilwith. Your information is only shared with our system suppliers that we use to design and send newsletters. We retain your information until you choose to opt out of our news register.
Login via social media
We use so-called cookies or cookies to improve the user experience on the Website. A cookie is a text file that, when visiting or interacting with a website, is placed in your browser’s internal memory. You have the option to prevent us from placing such cookies in your browser.Most modern browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) are set to accept cookies automatically, but you can choose to change the settings yourself so that cookies are not accepted. The disadvantage of disabling cookies in your browser is that the Website will not work optimally. The reason is thatThe purpose of most cookies we use is to provide just the functionality of the Website, such as the Website being able to remember whatyou have added to the cart. We also use tools other than cookies to collect information about your IP address, the type of browser you use, your broadband provider, operating system, date and time of your Website visit, and some data on how to navigate the site. We use this information to analyze trends so that we can make the Website more user-friendly.
Delivery of goods
We cooperate with Postnord and Norway Post for the transport of goods. We provide personal information that is necessary for them to deliver the goods to you. The information that is shared with the carriers is the name, address, telephone number and desired place of delivery. The information is deleted within 36 months.
For security reasons, we store history that contains the IP address from which we receive orders. Payment information at Komplett is: IP address, name, address, e-mailand cell phone number. All systems that process personal data related to payment of orders are strictly limited to employees who perform necessary tasks related to the order.card Payments Card numbers are not stored beyond what is necessary to ensure effective handling of any problems with loading, cancellation of reservations and crediting. It is not possible for ellaandil.com to view your entire card number in any of our systems after purchase. Should problems arise with one credit card payment holders at elleandil.com can find the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number (IIN / BIN number) to identify which bank has issued the card so that we can assist in resolving the issue. If you choose cards as a payment method, payment information and card information will be shared with our card payment provider: Stripe. Payment and card information is only used to make a payment.
Personal data for third parties
ella&il will not share, sell, transfer or otherwise disclose your personal information in any way other than as described in the privacy statement. Your Data will only be shared if we are legally bound or get your consent. Affiliates will only be able to access the information if required to perform ellaandil.com services. In such cases, data processing agreements are entered into to safeguard information security, and in addition ellaandil.com will decide how the information will be processed.
Transparency, correction and deletion
• You have the right under section 18 of the Personal Data Act to demand access to the registered information, as well as the right to require correction and deletion in accordance with sections 27 and 28. This request must be sent in writing to email@example.com or to ella&il, Lilleakerveien 47, 0284 Oslo. The inquiry should be directed to customer service.
• If you believe that incorrect information has been recorded, you can request correction or deletion. You also have the right to appeal to ella & il or the Data Inspectorate if you believe that our processing of your information is in violation of the rules.
• Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the right to be deleted, you have the option to require your information at ella & ilanonymize. In this case, ella&il does not anonymize registered personal dataif the purpose declares the individual treatment is fulfilled.
Under Section 18 of the Personal Data Act, you have the right to demand access to the data subjects the information, as well as the right to demand correction and deletion in accordance with section 27 of the Act and 28. Such request must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or ella&il, Lysaker Brygge 29, 1366, Lysaker.
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement for example as a result of making changes to the structure or functionality of the Website. If we make any significant changes, we will inform you of this on the Website.
Inquiries about which information is registered, correction and deletion can be sent in writing to the following e-mail: email@example.com
ella&il, Lysaker Brygge 29, 1366, Lysaker.